CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPL”), the details regarding the scope in which your personal data will be processed by TG Expo Uluslararası Fuarcılık A.Ş (“TG Expo” or “Company”) as the data controller are presented to your information in the headings below.
1. Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected by our Company through different channels in order to carry out our activities based on legal reasons to ensure compliance with the legislation and Company policies. Your personal data may only be processed and transferred for the purposes set out in this Clarification Text in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Law and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
2. Processing of Your Personal Data
Your personal data are processed:
In accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the PDPL and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPL,
- For fulfilment of the commercial activities carried out by TG EXPO in accordance with the legislation and Company policies,
- For design and execution of Human Resources activities,
- For ensuring the commercial and legal security of real persons with whom we have a business relationship,
- To protect the commercial reputation and trust of TG EXPO.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
Your collected personal data may be shared with our affiliates, suppliers, external service providers and legally authorised public institutions and organisations in order for our business units to carry out the necessary work in this direction in order to carry out our commercial activities in accordance with the legislation and company policies in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the PDPL and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PDPL.
4. Your Rights as a Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of the PDPL
Pursuant to Article 11 of the PDPL, which entered into force on 7 October 2016, you have the following rights regarding your personal data,
- Being aware of whether their personal data are processed,
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Being aware of the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of the personal data in case they are incomplete or wrong processed and the transaction performed under this scope to be informed to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Requesting deletion or disposal of personal data in case the reasons that require processing have been eliminated despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant legal provisions and to request notification to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting compensation for the damage.
YOU CAN FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM WITHIN THE SCOPE OF PDPL AND REQUEST INFORMATION WITH A WRITTEN APPLICATION.